Saturday, November 18, 2017

Bountiful Owl Cards


This year I didn't make as many Thanksgiving cards as usual. It seems crafty mojo and time were both issues. Last night I realized just how few cards I had, so I quickly made these two Bountiful Owl Cards to get in the mail this morning. The image is one I recently bought from Unity Stamps called Bountiful Owl and it was colored with Copic markers. The stamp set comes with thirteen different sentiments to choose from. With time being a factor I went with simple layouts and paper scraps from the Woodland Forest paper pad by Pebbles. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

This Bountiful Owl Card is entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite Unity stamps. But then I love all Unity stamps :). This is the perfect card for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect little owl and papers for thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊