Friday, September 15, 2017

Pumpkin Spice Card

Hello and happy Friday! Today is the start of the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and this Pumpkin Spice Card is my first entry. The coffee cup stamp and sentiment are from the Unity Pumpkin Spice stamp set. Copic markers were used to color the image. The orange patterned paper is from the Knock On Wood paper pad by Lawn Fawn and the gingham is from the Perfect Autumn paper pad by Echo Park. Early Espresso cardstock by Stampin' Up! was used for the frame and mat along with some retired Early Espresso twine for detail. Three small sequins were the last added detail and that's it. I'm also entering this card in the Naughty or Nice Challenge #43-Framed! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

22 comments:

  1. I really wanted this stamp when it was on sale. You've used it beautifully. Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the stamp your colouring and the papers you used fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful...love that Unity stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cozy with the the colors and gingham paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous image, Andrea. You've really created an amazing card.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Blog Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card!! One of my favorite Unity stamps!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is beautifully coloured and I love how you framed the cup! Wonderful card design :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen this stamp a lot along the hop - gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! I am so happy I also have this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your PSL coffee card is beautiful and my favourite kind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stamp. What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this stamp. Lovely card too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card. Love the images and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NoN, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know if I bought this stamp or not - hope so because it makes a great fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is beautiful! So glad you've joined us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, that's a fabulous coffee cup! Thanks for playing at Naughty or Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is such a beautiful stamp and you colored it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊